Where is Magnesium Oxide MgO often used
When Magnesium Oxide MgO is used, let me take you to understand about the application of Magnesium Oxide MgO and how to better use Magnesium Oxide MgO!
1. Lightweight Magnesium Oxide MgO is mainly used as a raw material for the preparation of ceramics, enamel, refractory crucibles and refractory bricks. Also used as a polishing agent binder and as a filler for paper.
2. One of the main uses of Magnesium Oxide MgO is as a flame retardant. Traditional flame retardant materials generally use halogen-containing polymers or flame-retardant mixtures composed of halogen-containing flame retardants.
3. Finely crushed Magnesium Oxide MgO can be used as optical coating. The coating is transparent when the coating thickness is between 300nm and 7mm. A 1 mm thick coating has a refractive index of 1.72.
4. It is used for rock climbing and can absorb hand sweat.
5. Another use of Magnesium Oxide MgO is that it can be used as a neutralizer. Magnesium Oxide MgO is alkaline and has good adsorption performance. It can be used as a neutralizer for acid-containing waste gas, wastewater treatment, and heavy metals. With environmental protection requirements The improvement of domestic demand has grown rapidly.