Sodium Fluoride NaF tells about the uses of sodium fluoride
Do you know the uses of sodium fluoride? The editor of Sodium Fluoride NaF will take you to a brief understanding.
1. Sodium fluoride is an important fluoride salt and is the raw material for the manufacture of other fluorides.
2. As wood preservative, water treatment agent, ceramic pigment, manufacture of boiling steel, light metal fluoride salt treatment agent, smelting refining and protective layer, as UF3 adsorbent in nuclear industry.
3. Increase the wear resistance in the production of sealing materials and brake pads. The mechanical chip planer is inlaid with steel to increase the welding strength.
4. Enamel pharmaceutical industry and paper production and building materials.
5. It is used as a phosphating accelerator in the coating industry to stabilize the phosphating solution, refine the phosphating, and improve the performance of the phosphating film. In the phosphating of aluminum and its alloys, Al3+, which has a very harmful negative catalytic effect, is blocked, so that the phosphating can be carried out smoothly, and the alkaline zincate galvanizing additive is added. Cleaning fluids for steel and other metals, fluxes and fluxes.
6. Spiritual flux and opacifier for ceramic glass and enamel, rawhide and skin treatment in tanning industry, and anti-corrosion adhesive for glue.
The above is the introduction of Sodium Fluoride NaF: a brief introduction to the use of sodium fluoride.