Preparation of Lithium Fluoride LiF
Add solid lithium carbonate to the hydrogen fluoride solution to react to precipitate Lithium Fluoride LiF crystals, filter and dry to obtain the product.
1. Add solid lithium carbonate to the hydrogen fluoride solution to react to precipitate Lithium Fluoride LiF crystals, filter and dry to obtain the product. There are two methods of neutralization and metathesis. Industrial production mostly adopts neutralization method. The neutralization method is to prepare Lithium Fluoride LiF by reacting lithium carbonate or lithium hydroxide with hydrofluoric acid.
2. Reaction with lithium carbonate and hydrofluoric acid. Add 40% hydrofluoric acid to the platinum dish, then slowly add pure lithium carbonate, when carbon dioxide is released, heat the solution to evaporate to dryness and burn it strongly, drive out the CO2 and water, dry it up with a platinum pestle while it is hot Lithium Fluoride LiF was crushed and stored in plastic bottles.
3. Use the neutralization method. Lithium Fluoride LiF is prepared by reacting lithium carbonate or lithium hydroxide with hydrofluoric acid, and the product is obtained by filtering and drying.
4. Dissolve 99.9% metal lithium in conductive water, and then slowly add pure hydrofluoric acid under continuous stirring to make the precipitate slowly precipitate out. When the solution changes from alkaline to acidic, stop adding acid, let it stand for 0.5h, wash the precipitate with carbon dioxide-free conductive water after suction filtration, then burn at 300-400°C, and obtain high-purity product after cooling.
5. 35% hydrofluoric acid and powdered lithium carbonate can be reacted to pH = 3, and can be reacted with a PTFE tank.