Precautions for Buying Magnesium Oxide MgO
Magnesium Oxide MgO is odorless and non-toxic. It is an alkaline earth metal oxide and is the main raw material for magnesium smelting in the industry. The editor will share with you the precautions for purchasing Magnesium Oxide MgO:
1. Grind and reuse Magnesium Oxide MgO whose active ingredients are reduced by damp agglomeration. This is also a phenomenon that many manufacturers of magnesium cement products often encounter.
2. Lightly burn Magnesium Oxide MgO for long-term storage without paying attention to its activity reduction.
3. Lack of activity concept: Most manufacturers of magnesium cement products do not have the activity concept of light burning Magnesium Oxide MgO, lack the activity knowledge of Magnesium Oxide MgO, do not understand the composition of Magnesium Oxide MgO, and have no clear understanding of the activity. The magnesium content of MgO is mistaken for the active content.
4. Light-burned magnesium powder is never tested and has no active parameters.
5. Storage and moisture-proof measures of light-burned magnesium powder: The reduction and loss of the activity of light-burned magnesium powder has a great relationship with the air humidity. If it is stored for a long time, Magnesium Oxide MgO absorbs moisture and the agglomeration activity will be greatly reduced.