Do you know what Sodium Fluoride NaF is used for?
Sodium Fluoride NaF is a common fluoride salt that is used in many industries in my country. What is sodium fluoride used for? Sodium Fluoride NaF manufacturers to introduce.
1. As an important fluoride salt, it is an important reagent for the production of other fluoride salts.
2. As a preservative, it is widely used in the wood and pharmaceutical industries, and can play a synergistic role. It is a good agricultural pesticide and a good fungicide for brewing, vinegar and other brewing industries.
3. In medicine, it can also produce fluoride toothpaste, analyze and measure scandium, and test blood.
4. Adding it to steel can effectively improve the welding strength and wear resistance of steel.
5. It can also be made into mud with other salts to repair utility poles and sleepers.
6. In the ceramic and glass-lined industries, it is often used as a spirit flux and sunscreen.
7. For processing raw hides, etc. It can play a good anti-corrosion effect.
8. Sodium fluoride is used in nickel, tin and electroless nickel plating, low chromate zinc passivation, chemical oxidation of aluminum and magnesium alloys, and phosphating of steel.
9. It can be used for fluoridation treatment of drinking water.
Sodium fluoride manufacturers remind everyone that sodium fluoride is very harmful to the human body. Sodium fluoride is very toxic. If a person is poisoned by sodium fluoride, there will be indigestion symptoms such as vomiting and diarrhea, and severe cases may lead to death.
Although Sodium Fluoride NaF is highly toxic, it has many uses in our daily lives.
In our daily life, Sodium Fluoride NaF is widely used. For example, the toothbrushes we usually use contain sodium fluoride. Toothpaste contains sodium fluoride because it makes your teeth brighter and whiter when you brush. In addition, since sodium fluoride is very soluble in water, adding sodium fluoride to toothpaste can make the toothpaste more soluble.